Friday, December 10, 2010

Transcript newly released...

"GW, I, as much as anyone associated with your father's administration, would like to say affirmatively, without hesitation, that we know what we don't know and there positively are chances that there are aren't any WOMD in Iraq."

"So, DR, you're saying there are no WOMD in Iraq?"

"DC, is that what I told GW?"

"Well...inasmuch as I never said I intentionally shot my colleague while hunting..."

"DC, are you saying that DR is saying that we are too weak to take Iraq unilaterally?"

"GW, what are you trying to say?"

"I don't know, DC.  Seems to me you're the one with the daughter who's..."

"GW, I thought we agreed you wouldn't ask and I wouldn't tell.  Isn't that right, DR?"

"Maybe GW's right, DC.  Seems like it all started with the whole 'points of light' thing that GW's father started.  Makes us look too touchy-feely to the Saudis."

"Haha, DR. That's a good one, knowing what we do about the Saudi royalty.  'Don't ask, don't tell.'  Seems like if you pay off enough people, they do what they want."

"Speaking of which, GW, did we ever get paid back for that pilot training we funded?"

"DC, I told you, like Daddy said, 'read my lips,' we were never directly associated with the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon."

"But the good guys we intentionally planted on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania..."

"Never happened, DC.  Isn't that right, DR?"

"There is no record and there never will be, of any facts to the contrary."

"Meaning what, exactly, DR?"

"GW, is it what I just said."

"DC, what did he just say?"

"What you said, GW."

"Which is?"

"Exactly."

"I see.  And none of this is being recorded?"

"Precisely, GW."

"DR, does that mean it is or it isn't being recorded?"

"That's correct, GW.  It is isn't being recorded."

"Very well.  Let's talk more about my presidential library.  I'd like 36 holes of legendary golf to encircle the building complex."

"Do you mean 36 legendary holes of golf, GW?"

"DR, why don't you go plot some output with CP or something?  DC and I can handle this one ourselves."

"Yes, sir.  I believe we can nab one of the Saddam Hussein lookalikes and let Saddam enjoy the rest of his retirement in..."

"DR, that's highly classified.  Even GW doesn't know what you're talking about."

"Lips sealed.  See you boys later."

No comments:

Post a Comment