Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rapunzel Redacted

Is the pen/cil or journal part of your memory?

Are you tired of atdmt.com?

Do you own the Codex Gigas?

While the Committee of 7.5 continues the process of brainwashing provoking coercing training encouraging people to move into densely populated sub/urban areas, they asked me about the critical mass time period when the committee can destroy these areas, eliminating most of our species in the process, and restart/reboot the system for the next experiment in civilisation building.

Days like this, I'm not sure if I'm the messenger or the message.

To live in the system as a tiny game piece and know it is no longer surreal...sigh...

I have my programmers running scenario analysis routines to determine how close the critical mass time period is.

The Book of the Future has already predicted we're well within the margin of error of the front edge of the time period.

I'll present the findings to the committee later this week, including a chart detailing the percentages, leaving the committee to decide the estimated survivors with which they want to start civilisation over.

How many times in my life and the lives of the other messengers have we shown the revolving set of committee members these charts?

How many times was the chart THE ONE that triggered the committee to call upon its foot soldiers to release large quantities of deadly bacteria/viruses, diverted asteroids, massive solar storms, or soon, perhaps, a large-scale nuclear war?  Although they're just as likely to use viruses again as they are to build environmental destruction into a civilisation as a backdoor reset method.

Thank goodness they don't shoot the messengers.  We're too important as another data point in the final analysis of the preliminary post-mortem.

Unfortunately, I can't report back to you the committee's compromised decision (rarely unanimous) about whether they plan to destroy the global economy as we know it anytime soon.  They intentionally leave me out of the loop on that one, wise as they are to open feedback systems tending to leak.

Besides, it keeps my analysis results pure and free of political bias.

I am a robot stuck in an endless loop, observing and reporting the same information over and over, it seems.

I am a robot stuck in an endless loop, observing and reporting the same information over and over, it seems.

I am a robot stuck in an endless loop, observing and reporting the same information over and over, it seems.

As if I make sense (or have sense), somebody flood my senses with overloaded superfluous information so I don't know I'm awash in repetition!

Thanks goes out to firefighters, parents, Wendy's and the Rave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment